Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting Your Business and Life Going

If you find yourself in circles and not going anywhere in life, personal or business, this article will help give you the strength to break the endless cycle.

Look at each part of what you do and find the part or parts that hurt. For example, if that's your business, you should consider marketing, personnel, pricing, production, debts, expenses, etc. If it is personal, you can objectively observe their attitude and character, if you open your mind, and I mean really open mind, not only think they are. How to treat people with respect, do you think is always right, so personal questions like that, you need someone who knows you give you their opinion that yours will be imperfect.

In business situations, the matter is usually both the business and your character. If it is a part of your life, even if the problem can be found in your character, is likely to be expressed, and found a way to move or grow your business.

Start with the assumption that everything you do is wrong. In business, can not accept that or not properly qualified in their field, nor how to be a true entrepreneur. They are basically a child who knows nothing at all. Without this sincere attitude will not be able to see reality objectively.

Then you should be prepared to take out the trash and wash the floors or do anything and everything needed to operate the business. So I made my case, even though I was the owner and employees. In the report, you should be happy in any way changing needs, whatever, to respond immediately to any need.

This puts your ego in its place as a servant instead of immature master who needs to be the boss and thinks itself a lot of capable than it truly is, or, higher than doing the dirty work. That angle is guaranteed disaster. Certainly, Donald Trump is as arrogant as he needs, however he was born into wealth. you are doing not have that head begin and can't afford to be selective of your tasks.

To start a new business, do it yourself or you do not understand well enough to succeed. When there is a problem if you have to pay someone to fix it, they do a great job, and you spend all your capital, so it runs out of money at the end of the year.

Find something you can do entirely on their own to build a capital and experience. If you can not do it, so your first step is to learn a few skills at a high level and then start a business. As the company grows, and then hire people to work for you.

Your life is in your hand; make sure they are clean and ready to work.

Imagine working in your body where you live. In this case, the body of the world, this means that run your life, such as business and personal relationships.

Our consciousness lives in our bodies. Nothing mysterious or special lenses correct. I realize, but I am limited and confined to my body. I can not go anywhere or do anything but use my body, I live in my body, my body is my world.

My body lives in the largest body in my life. My life includes my house, my job, the company's business and of course relationships with people close to me.

If I don’t like someone, and I'm in a good mood, but then meet that person, suddenly my mood swings. It's like going from home to warm and dry with snow or rain, I get wet and cold, it will say in a negative mood. My body has changed its physical state, based on the greater whole of the environment. Also from the cold, I go home, and I'm hot and dry.

The atmosphere, the body I'm in at the instant, will be the climate and physically felt (the body of the planet), or emotional and mood altering (the events or folks I'm with, the body of my thoughts and emotions). Of course, your mood will be altered by the weather. of these things are the bodies your physical body goes in and out of the least bit times.

I live in my physical body and my body lives in the body of the building, or am in the world body and the climate at that time. The climate of the building or the time is made by people close to me or in the room. Therefore, these people, and so every time the body of my physical body is inside.

My mind that determines what my hands do as well as the words of my mouth speaks. My hands and mouth are bringing the whole greater than my physical body is in. If they are dirty, and they destroy the lives of business or at home, all my life become infected and sick.

So I say, keep your hands and mouth clean and you will always have perfect health in the broader context of all the things in your life.

Conscience is clean. Consciousness is awareness and respect. To succeed in your life and goals, be attentive, respectful and humble. This can be summarized in one word, realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment